Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Mentholatum Acnes Daily Face Scrub

I was selected to be one of the first to try out their new Acnes Daily Face Scrub. A big THANK YOU to Mentholatum Acnes and The Sample Store for the Sponsorship of the products. The No.1 Acne Skincare Brand in Japan.

Facial Scrub and Creamy Wash

Write up on Facial Scrub
 I was having that bad time of the month whereby pimples are popping out on my face. HELP is here at the right time. The daily scrub have green beads for deep cleansing and blue beads to cool and soothe, and they are so gentle to the skin that we are able to use it everyday to keep our skin soft and smooth and away from pimples, even the most sensitive skins. There is a refreshing fragrance just great to start the day with.

The most important ingredients are Aloe Vera, Cucumber and Menthol which will gives cooling facial massage and prevents pimples from popping out.


See the beads from the tube.

Tried on my hand.
I tried it on my hands to show the difference it made. It was gentle on when rubbing it in. After washing out, I can feel my hand smoother and softer than the other hand that was not tried on.

After using the scrubs. Hands seems more brighter.

Mentholatum Acnes Daily Facial Scrub is available at Watsons, Guardian, pharmacies and supermarkets for SGD$7.50.

Alternatively, you can try out this No. 1 Best Selling Anti-Acne Brand in Japan by liking
Acnes (SG) FB Page and redeem a FREE 3-Step Sample Kit HERE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment