Monday, June 18, 2012

2nd Aura Day Spa Slimming Treatment

I went for the Lipo Slim treatment which I have made purchase for. I was attend by the same Spa Therapist (Ms Candy) This treatment takes about 30 mins + 10 mins massage on the tummy area. Honestly, I do not like this treatment at all.
First of all, I have to bear with the noise the machine omits out. It is kind of irritating to the ear. The noise is TOO strong for my ears to handle.
Ms Candy did the same thing by doing one side of my tummy first to show me the difference it does after the treatment, but I really don't see any.
I also don't like the stinging feeling it does to my tummy. It feels like being sting by some insect.

After the whole process, I only like the massage Ms Candy did to my tummy. Opps waste money again! :)

Anyway, I will be going for the LPG treatment again. Update again...



Waiting area


No comments:

Post a Comment