Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Aura Day Spa Slimming Treatment

Cozycot members are able to enjoy a 1 time treatment at Aura Day Spa for either a Customized Face Spa or a Customized Slender Slimming Spa at $28.00 during this GSS promotion.



I choose the Slender Slimming Spa that they offer, and I was given a treatment for 30 mins LPT + 15 mins massage. Although there is this Lucky draw indicted on the link, after checking with the sales person in Aura Day Spa, you must sign up for their package for at least $2800 to be eligible for the Lucky draw. (No indication was written)

However, when I enter the SPA, I was quite please with the atmosphere. The area is very big. It is a one-stop premier destination with over 10,000 square feet, 29 rooms and a Relaxation Lounge for spatial relaxation. It caters to various needs and requirements of everyone. With cream and neutral colors, the ambience encourages tranquility and sets the stage for a complete renewal of the soul.

The room that I was using have a walk in wardrobe with a shower room and a full size mirror. I love this setting. The Spa therapist (Ms.Candy) uses the machine that gives out heat and smooth it on my tummy and waist area. She start on one side of the tummy to let me see the effect it does on me. I can see the amazing effect it does to me even after 15mins treatment, my waist area seems to have a shape and the tummy area are not so flabby. A pity no photo is taken during the process. After using the machine for 30 mins, Ms Candy uses the Serum (Ampule)  which cost an extra $68.00 to massage onto my tummy which is say to have the effect of burning the fats in me for as long as 24 hours. **She is kind enough to free me a cold mask for my tummy for 10mins. **

After the whole process, the sales manager sells me the package which cost $1888 for 10+1 treatment. I find it too expensive so I did not sign up for that. BUT I sign up for another 3 session to try out the other treatment which she recommended to me. It cost another $378.00, a trip to the SPA means that the pocket have to have a hole.

Update again for the other treatment that I will be going for.

The GSS promotion is still on until 31 July 2012. Call 6747 5132 and quote FG2020 for appointment.

Visit their website at AURA Day Spa Here to view more on their service.

No comments:

Post a Comment