Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Clarins Skin Time @ Takashimaya

I have book myself a Skin Time with Clarins @ Takashimaya on 19/04/2011. I have learn a lot throughout the whole session with Evelyn. She is very detail with all the products that she uses on me. Because my skin tone is uneven, she recommends me to use the Whitening Plus range.

After the session, I can see that my skin is more watery. Seems that the skin is brighter and looks more energize.

I bought the Intensive Whitening Smoothing Serum but when I reach home, I found that I have a bottle at home so I decided to change to something else. Evelyn was kind enough to let me change to other Clarins product.


Some samples was given to me after the session.

  • White Plus Milk Toner
  • White Plus Night cream
  • Body Oil & Cream

1 comment:

  1. will u be keen on shiseido perfumes:

    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Bu687zeJjRE/TWVBg0ztztI/AAAAAAAAB-I/HxyR7agac4c/s1600/IMG_2936.JPG

    ReplyDelete