Friday, February 22, 2013

DrGL® Collagen Essence

Recently I got to try 1 of the product by our local famous doctor, Dr Georgia Lee.

I have heard alot about her products but never had the chance to try it. Now, VanityTrove gave me a chance to try the Collagen Essence.

Its suitable for even the most sensitive skin, this superbly hydrating formula penetrates deep within to deliver and retain moisture beyond skin's surface.
Lightweight texture keeps skin comfortable in hot and humid weather while still providing more than adequate hydration in drying winter conditions.

How To Use
Smooth onto face once or twice a day as needed.

The texture of the essence is watery and there are no scent to it. I will pump a few drops onto my hand and smooth it over my face. I can almost feel that my face are smoother and don't feel so dry in the morning.

Because I got sensitive skin, I was afraid to try on new products. But after trying this, I feel confident with her products.

It's abit pricey for a small bottle but I will consider buying it for good investment on my face.

Where to buy:$198 for 30 ml

Robinsons @Centrepoint,
Robinsons @Raffles City,
Escentials @Paragon,
Escentials @Marina Bay Sands,
The Shoppes @ Marina Bay Sands,
Also DrGL®loves DrSpa® http://www.drspa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment