Tuesday, May 8, 2012

FIRST BKK TRIP

I'm SO much excited about this trip that I have went to in Feb 2012. It was my FIRST trip to BKK, FIRST time going overseas with colleagues and FIRST time going away from home after so many years.

So MANY FIRST time!!! Hopefully there is going to be a second and third time!

We stay at P2 Boutiqu Hotel which comes with free Buffet breakfast everyday.
Although the breakfast variety are not many but we can still survive for the 3 days.

P2 Boutiqu Hotel is situated within central shopping centers of bangkok, It offers high standards of service with extra personal touches from the friendly staff. Conveniently located on Petchburi Road Pratunam Area, this Bangkok hotel is a walk away from BTS, Shopping Centers, MBK and Tourist Attractions. 

It was a fruitful trip for me and my colleagues because WE went shopping everyday until the sky turns dark! REAL dark.

Shopping and eating in the day, Massage in the night. So relaxing and happening.


Owl trolley bag.

 
Things that I bought over the 3 days.

Pad Thai Noodles sold at Airport but my pocket clean out from the shopping, never buy this to try.

Owl necklace; one of my favourite now!

We went for the half day tour included in the package. Fake floating sea market, temple, diamond factory, honey factory. It will be fun if it is the first time visting these places, but if you are a frequent BKK person, NO need to join the half day tour. I can say its a waste of time. :)


Honey bee


Time is very precious in Bangkok!

See the temple behind me!

I miss Bangkok!

No comments:

Post a Comment