Sunday, June 19, 2011

Bio-essence Inchloss Shower and Body Cream

I have been trying to find something to get rid of my tummy fats and those flabby arms.
I saw that the new InchLoss Body Cream Extra Strength is having a promotion of 25% at NTUC so I decided to buy and try it out, together with the Inchloss Shower Scrub.

The Shower Scrub is in red color, and upon application, it turns into white color. I massage it around the arms, legs and tummy areas only. It will feels "hot" around the area that I apply.

After shower, I apply the InchLoss Body Cream Extra Strength on the arms, legs and tummy area too. On my first application, I use my bare hands and in the end, my hands feels so hot and unbearable that I have to wash my hands over and over again with soap. So now, I uses gloves to apply the cream. :)

The areas that I apply the cream feels "hot" too. So "hot" that I nearly want to go for a bath again. Maybe I apply too much of the cream.

I have kept a record of the before inches and dates that I uses the products. Really like to see some good result after some time.

Below are the information on the products.Will update again after using the products for some time. Stay tunes!!

Join their facebook page now for a chance to try out the products.

Good Luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment