Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Heme Eye Mask

Recently, I got a free sample of the heme eyemask from thesamplestore.sg to try out. The packing itself is so pretty and nice. Pack in a purple that is a favorite color of most girls. The innovative cutting of the eye mask gives one refreshed and radiant looking eyes. It is specially formulated with patented active ingredients to brighten, de-puff and hydrate all skin around the eyes. It visibly improves fine lines.

I was surprise with the effect after using Heme eye mask. As I am doing night feeding for my baby now, I have serious eye bag and dark eye ring. Even with 1 application of the mask, I can see some improvement around the eyes area.

After using the mask, my dark and puffy eyes became more brighter and lovely. Love it very much. Thanks Heme for having such a good and pretty product.

Me wearing the eye mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment